- To work with the highest level of integrity- paying attention to detail and creating works of the highest quality.
- Spending significant time on historical and material research and in order to fully and accurately analyze the architectural/cultural resource
- To dedicate ourselves to projects which improve the environment of Hawaii.
- To share our findings and historical research with professional colleagues.
- To advocate for cultural heritage preservation, study, interpretation, and education.
- To treat our employees, our clients, our colleagues, and our fellow citizens with Aloha.
- To contribute to our clients’ success.
Minatoishi Architects, Inc. is an award-winning architectural firm specializing in residential and commercial projects, and as dedicated preservationalists, we’re proud to integrate elements of Hawaii’s diverse history in our design. Our firm is also involved with research and educational projects, bringing distinctive qualities of Hawaii to the forefront. It is our committment to work with the highest level of integrity. Whether a single homeowner or a large corporation, we believe that every project deserves our fullest attention.